Tokey Hill 1980 WUKO/WKF World Karate Champion* USA National Karate Federation Coach of US National Karate Team
* WUKO sanctioned referee
* Coaches Committee Chairman
* 1999 USOC “Coach of the Year”
* Gold Medal, 1980 WUKO/WKF World Championship, Madrid, Spain.
* Six Time National Karate Champion.
* Six Time A A U All-American.
* Inducted into the USA-NKF Hall of Fame, Competitor's Award.
* Inducted into the Karate Hall of Fame, Ohio Karate Assn.
* Gold Medal, All Youth Japan Karate Championship, Yokohama, Japan.
* Awarded Outstanding Technician at International of France, Paris, France.
* Gold Medal, Pan American Championships, Curacao, Netherlands Antilles.
* Bronze Medal, World Games, Santa Clara, California.
* Silver Medal, International of France, Paris, France
"I have used Dr. Gregg Palzer's services through the years as a physical therapist and then as a Chiropractor to decrease pain, increase my function and recovery time, after hard sessions of training and several of my injuries, I find him to be a very effective, caring and thorough professional."